Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 Treadmill the standard for any treadmill to measure against.
The CT900 Treadmill with a powerful motor and outstanding warranty allows owners to feel confident they have products that will stand the test of time. It features a premium ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote and heart rate graph bar. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. Users can easily select from multiple preset programs that provide a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users.
6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit and a roomy 55.8 x 157.5 cm workout surface ensure a comfortable experience. Oversize pulleys and 12 groove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability. Double-sided 0.5 mm phenolic coated deck, 7.6 cm rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles. Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity. Feel confident in your equipment with the robust and feature-rich CT900 Treadmill.
- Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display
- Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning
- Roomy 55.8 x 157.5 cm workout surface for a comfortable workout
- Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity
- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote; Heart rate graph bar
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Avg. Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, Avg. Heart Rate, and Heart Rate
- Programs: Manual, Interval,5k, 10k, Calorie, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Fit Test, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 6 Military Tests (incl. Coast Guard and PEB), 2HR, Custom
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Sensors & Receiver built-in (chest strap sold separately)
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 mph (0.1 mph increments)
- Bluetooth: Yes (For Heart Rate Strap Only)
- Incline: 0 to 15 (0.5 increments)
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC Drive
- Handlebar Controls: Yes
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical cord); 20 Amp Circuit recommended
- Deck: 2.5 cm Running Deck Thickness
- Belt: 55.8 x 157.5 cm Running Surface
- Rollers: 7.6 cm Front / 7.6 cm Rear
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Handrails: Dipped side handrails with double powder-coated, heavy gauge high strength steel frame and uprights
- Unique Features: CSAFE (for external TV power), Optional TV Bracket, Swivel Fan, Accessory Tray, Cup Holder, Transport Wheels
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Double Powder Coat Paint
- 214.5 kg
Maximum user weight:
- 204.1 kg
- Total width: 89 cm
- Total depth: 213.3 cm
- Total height: 157.5 cm
- Labour & Parts: 3 Years
- No service support will be given in Eire, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey (all mainland islands)