The CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit and impressive 40.6 cm maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 5 cm pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
The electronics in the CS800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB charging port for keeping their device charged. The conveniently located hand pulse grip sensors provide heart rate monitoring on demand.
- 16-inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- 2-degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
- Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- Console: 4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, SPM window, LEVEL window
- Console Feedback: Steps, Vertical Distance, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining Program Profile, SPM, Level
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Sensors & Receiver built-in (chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Power: AC 100V / 50HZ | AC 240V / 60HZ
- Unique Features: Accessory Tray, Built-in Fan, USB (for charging devices, located lower right console), USB (for software updates, located rear of console), CSAFE (for external TV power), Built-in Transportation Wheels, Optional TV Bracket.
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom
- Foot Pedals: Oversized and Padded with 2-degree inversion
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- 83.4 kg (Flywheel system: 10.4 kg)
Maximum user weight:
- 204.1 kg
- Total width: 81 cm
- Total depth: 139.7 cm
- Total height: 160 cm
- Labour & Parts: 3 Years
- No service support will be given in Eire, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey (all mainland islands)