A WORLD-FIRST IN THE BATTLE AGAINST PLASTIC POLLUTION
Body Bike has made the world-first indoor cycling bike that’s built using recycled plastic from commercial fishing nets.
The new bike, OceanIX, is a Body Bike Smart+. comes with all the functionality you’d expect from a Smart+ model. The OceanIX comes in just one distinctive colour: Ocean Blue.
You can connect Body Bike Smart®+ to virtually every training app and device that offers one of these two types of connectivity. The possibilities for connection are endless.
Download the Body Bike® Indoor Cycling app from Google Play or Appstore to get your data displayed right in front of you.
It is optimised in terms of design, functionality, ergonomy and stability. It is the perfect indoor bike for everyone wanting to invest in high quality, with low maintenance as an added bonus.
It is THE bike for high intensity interval training due to the sturdiness of the construction, the patented crank hub and the unbreakable pedal arms can easily withstand the strain of HIIT workouts.
- High quality, low maintenance
- The Smart release adjustments for easy adjustment of the saddle and handlebar position
- The side covers protect the cyclist and children and pets from the rotating flywheel
- The unisex Smart saddle is designed with comfort in mind
- The 4-point magnetic service hatches provide easy service access
- Combines state-of-the-art technology with functional design resulting in a superior commercial quality indoor bike
- Features Smart Charge. With every pedal stroke you create power to charge your phone or tablet
- Body Bike Smart®+ is equipped with a generator ensuring a battery-free, eco-friendly and self-sustaining workout
- The power generated by the user allows for data transfer via ANT+ and Bluetooth®, and it supports Smart Charge USB port
- Compatible with Apps and Devices. Most of the personal training apps available for your smartphone offer BLE connectivity - some also ANT+
- Body Bike Smart+ OceanIX 2021 (RRP £2,025)
- Pair of Dual SPD Pedals (RRP £93)
- Protection Mat (RRP £85)
- 12 Months Free Subscription to the Body Bike On Demand App (£360)
- Connects to Zwift and other popular cycling simulator apps
- Made from recycled plastic from commercial fishing nets
Maximum user weight:
- 150 kg
Maximum user height:
- 220 cm
Minimum user height:
- 150 cm